Cincinnati, OH (Profitable.com) Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS), today announced its…
BENTONVILLE, Ark. (Profitable.com) Walmart (NYSE: WMT) announced today that it will launch its Cyber Week of savings early this year, offering six days of unbelievable prices on a large assortment of must-have holiday items while supplies last. More than 150 holiday gifts and other items will be offered online at Walmart.com beginning on Sunday, Nov. 28 through Friday, Dec. 3.
Walmart’s Cyber Week event gives families amazing offers on a wide assortment of holiday gifts from electronics, toys and video games to home furnishings, apparel, beauty products and personalized items with new savings added daily. In addition, almost all Cyber Week items ship free to your home(1) or to your local Walmart store with Site to Store.(2)
“This year, we have increased the number of online specials by 25 percent to offer industry-leading savings on top items throughout Cyber Week so our customers can bring home more for less this Holiday,” said Steve Nave, senior vice president and general manager, Walmart.com. “We are also kicking off Cyber Week one day early to give our customers more time to save and the majority of items are available for free shipping.”
Walmart’s Cyber Week holiday savings kick off Sunday, Nov. 28 through Friday, Dec. 3. Featured items include:
Electronics and Gaming:
- Philips 8GB Vibe MP3 Video Player – $39.98
- Garmin Nuvi 295W 3.5″ Portable GPS – $89
- Viore 24″ Class LED-LCD HDTV – $199
- HP Mini 210 Netbook PC – $318
- Sony PlayStation 3 Entertainment Value Bundle (includes PS3 160GB console, choice of 2 games, choice of Blu-ray movie and Sony Blu-ray remote) – $388
- Element 42″ Class LED-LCD HDTV – $499
- HP 17.3″ DV7 Laptop PC – $578
- Hot Wheels Turbo Town Mega Garage Playset (includes five ramps, working car elevator and two car launchers)– $29
- VTech MobiGo Touch Learning Game Bundle (includes Toy Story 3 Bonus Software Cartridge) – $49.97
Cameras and Personalized Gifts:
- FujiFilm Digital Camera Bundle (includes camera case, 4GB SD card and 100 4″ x 6″ prints from Walmart One Hour Photo) – $89
- Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera – $199
- Personalized Photo Christmas Stockings with a bonus stocking holder – $10
Customers can find Cyber Week pricing updates by following Walmart on twitter at @WalmartSpecials.
(1) Offer not valid on automotive tires and Walmart Marketplace items. Shipping surcharges may still apply in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
(2) Depending on item and availability. Marketplace items cannot be returned to stores
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), or “Walmart,” serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at more than 8,400 retail units under 55 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. A leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity, Walmart ranked first among retailers in Fortune Magazine’s 2010 Most Admired Companies survey. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting www.walmartstores.com and on Twitter at http://Twitter.com/Walmartnews. Online merchandise sales are available at www.walmart.com and www.samsclub.com.