DALLAS (Profitable.com) AT&T* today launched AT&T Encrypted Mobile Voice, the…
MediaLAB, creator of the App Store’s top selling Disneyland iPhone app, Walkee iGuide to Disneyland with GPS leadME park maps, has released its latest iPhone app creation, the Walkee Disneyland Planner. The Walkee Disneyland Planner is a sleek, beautifully designed and simple to use iPhone app for Disneyland Resort visitors who don’t need maps, but want all the other features of Walkee iGuide.
“The Walkee Disneyland Planner is designed for guests who are very familiar with the parks and want information such as park schedules, ride wait times, the latest park news, and Annual Passholder blackouts,” states Jim Kirkwood, MediaLAB President. “These guests don’t need park maps.”
Produced in stunning Retina Display, Walkee Disneyland Planner features include:
- Real time line wait times as posted by the entire Walkee community, as well as Walkee staff who roam the parks to ensure accuracy.
- The Disneyland Resort Daily Schedule with operating hours, event and parade times, entertainment show times, and ride closures for Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure and Downtown Disney.
- Set automatic text reminders to return to a park location by a specific time – great for Fastpass, family meet-ups or dining reservations.
- Mouse Connect with park news, exclusive features, restaurant menus and reviews, park updates, Annual Passholder blackout calendars and more.
- The ability to purchase attraction tickets at special online only prices to over 30 top Southern California venues including Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, Universal Studios Hollywood, SeaWorld San Diego and Legoland. Tickets can be printed at home or picked up at the park’s ticket booth with a photo I.D.
- Visitors can arrange a SoCal getaway directly from the app. Book vacation packages, hotels, check rates, view amenities, and review pictures of dozens of Southern California hotels.
Supplementing Walkee Disneyland Planner is MediaLAB’s SoCal Mobile, the mobile version of SoCal Magazine. SoCal Mobile carries a wealth of things to see and do in Southern California, including articles, news, weather, SoCal’s popular maps, discounts, and more.
The Walkee Disneyland Planner is available on the App Store.
MediaLAB owns and operates Tap Banana, producer of Walkee iGuide to Disneyland, Walkee Wait Times, The Walkee Disneyland Planner, Tripulator and Dining Tip Calculator GOLD iPhone apps. MediaLAB also publishes the SoCal Media Group, including SoCal Magazine, SoCal Mobile, WelcometoSoCal.com, GoingtoCalifornia.com and PreferredDestinations.com.