GOLDEN, Colo. (Profitable.com) PENTAX Imaging Company has announced its 12th…
Enhanced Sears Wish Book Allows Customers to Shop Where They Want, When They Want and How They Want Through Newly Integrated Mobile Capabilities and Social Shopping Features
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. (Profitable.com) The timeless, family tradition of flipping through the Sears holiday Wish Book catalog and selecting items to add to the wish list has become easier and more social than ever before. Just in time for the busy holiday shopping season, Sears has enhanced its popular Wish Book with new social shopping capabilities, allowing customers to see hot-trending products, get feedback on potential purchases and share lists with their friends and family. Customers can choose to shop the traditional Wish Book catalog, online at Sears.com/wishbook or via their smartphone devices, iPad or through Facebook, putting the power of choice and convenience in their hands.
Customers can carry on the holiday tradition of creating wish lists with the Wish Book and share the experience with their family and friends in a fun and interactive way. The Wish Book’s simple and innovative online shopping experience provides customers with easy-to-browse categories where they can find specific products, customer reviews and additional information, as well as create and share wish lists through their favorite social networking sites. Customers will also be able to find gifting ideas and have access to millions of products on Sears.com.
“Wish Book makes holiday shopping easier, more convenient and provides a new social element for our customers,” said Imran Jooma, president of eCommerce for Sears Holdings. “While print and electronic versions of the Wish Book are still available, the new social version puts a twist on a time-treasured tradition. It’s your Wish Book, your way.”
Sears customers can now access the Wish Book anytime and anywhere, by using the following shopping tools:
- Wish Book Catalog: Shop the iconic Wish Book catalog the traditional way. New this year, customers can find quick response (QR) bar codes throughout the catalog which can be scanned to view more information on items through videos and product pages.
- Wish Book Online Catalog: Browse, buy and shop from the Wish Book Online catalog. Flip through an online version and simply click on items to make a purchase from the page. Customers can visit Sears.com/wishbook to experience the Wish Book in an engaging, digital fashion.
- Wish Book on Facebook: Shoppers can visit the Sears Facebook page to get holiday shopping ideas, share holiday wish lists and purchase products through the Wish Book tab. Customers can also “make a holiday wish” by entering to win one of 24 amazing Wish Book prizes as Sears will be granting one wish a day for 24 days from Dec. 1 through Dec. 24, 2010*.
- Wish Book on iPad: Customers can download the free Wish Book app to find gifts through the new Trending Tree and Snow Globe features, as well as traditional means like gift finder and search and browse. This free download includes the popular Bumpin’ Santas game. Bumpin’ Santas is a musical, “bumptastic” holiday app from Sears which allows customers to “bump” their iPhone or iPad with another one to collect Santa characters and unlock singing Santa ensembles.
- Wish Book mobile Web: Visit Wish Book on your Web-enabled smart phone at Sears.com/wishbook. The mobile Web experience showcases the entire Wish Book product catalog and gives customers the ability to sign up for exclusive text alerts and allows them to individually change Holiday wallpaper to customize their shopping experience.
“The holidays are meant to be enjoyed with family and friends, not stressing over shopping and finding last minute gifts,” added Jooma. “The Sears Wish Book makes it easier for customers to find the perfect holiday gifts while having fun and interacting with their social network. Sears is dedicated to continually enhancing our customers’ shopping experiences, and the Sears Wish Book gives customers added choices while shopping.”
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) is the nation’s fourth largest broadline retailer with approximately 3,900 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, consumer electronics and automotive repair and maintenance. Sears Holdings is the 2010 ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner of the Year. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, and a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Lands’ End, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer, as well as the Apostrophe and Covington brands. It also has the Country Living collection, which is offered by Sears and Kmart. We are the nation’s largest provider of home services, with more than 12 million service calls made annually. Sears Holdings Corporation operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation. For more information, visit Sears Holdings’ website at www.searsholdings.com.
*No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes begins at 1: 00 PM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 1, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on December 24, 2010. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Total approximate retail value of all prizes: $20,000. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Void in AK, HI and where prohibited. See Official Rules at facebook.com/sears. Sponsor: Sears Holdings Management Corporation.