MOORESVILLE, N.C. (Profitable.com) If you missed shopping with Lowe’s on…
Sears and Kmart continue to celebrate the holiday season by offering customers the best prices and a great selection of last-minute gift options. To make last-minute holiday shopping easier and more convenient for families, both retailers will have extended holiday hours and offer amazing deals on a wide range of products, from consumer electronics and the latest fashions, to toys, home appliances and tools. Both Sears and Kmart will also be open on Christmas Eve to help shoppers check everything off their lists. Additionally, to provide customers with more purchasing options to make shopping easier and more rewarding, Sears and Kmart are offering time-saving tools such as mygofer, buy online, pick up in-store and Sears2Go/Kmart2Go mobile options.
Sears Last-Minute Holiday Shopping
Sears will remain open until 6 p.m. (local time) on Friday, Dec. 24, to give last-minute shoppers the opportunity to take advantage of amazing doorbuster deals on banner brand items, including the retailer’s flagship brands: Craftsman, DieHard, Kenmore, Lands’ End, Rebecca BonBon and Bongo.
“Sears knows that there are many shoppers who haven’t been able to check off every item on their holiday lists, and we want to make their last-minute shopping as easy and convenient as possible,” said David Friedman, president of marketing and SVP, Sears Holdings. “We understand that budgets are tight this year for our customers, so we’re offering super deals heading into Christmas—all the way to Christmas Eve, or literally, the last minute.”
A sample of Sears last-minute deals for Dec. 22-24 include:
- Save 40% on Kenmore ENERGY STAR Conventional Washer, sale $395.88 (reg. $659.99) Offer available starting Dec. 8, while supplies last
- Kodak C143 12mp Digital Camera, sale $69.99 (reg. $89.99)
- Keurig B40 Single Serve Coffeemaker, sale $109.99 (reg. $119.99)
- Your Choice Craftsman Nextec lithium ion Multi-tool or Hammerhead Auto hammer, sale $79.99 (Lowest Price Ever)
- 50 – 60% off coats, fleece, sweaters & sleepwear for the family!
- Your choice $99 one ctw. diamond hearts (reg. $299.99) PLUS up to 60% off all other Fine Jewelry
- 50% off DieHard PLUS all other Workboots on sale
- Save on all tires PLUS receive a $70 mail-in rebate when you buy four Michelin tires (rebate offer good thru Jan. 2, 2011)
On Saturday, Dec. 18 only, customers can receive an additional 10 percent off(1) consumer electronics at Sears.
Kmart Last-Minute Shopping
Kmart provides great value to its customers year round, and it is going the extra mile during the holiday season to ensure that shoppers can find everything they want and still stay on budget. Customers can take advantage of last-minute deep discounts on quality products—including a wide selection of gifts priced at $5 and less, and $15 and less—to make sure families live their Christmas story this year. Kmart customers can also find exclusive product lines, such as the new Smart Sense line, Country Living, Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez and Jaclyn Smith.
“Kmart is known for its commitment to ensuring that our customers get the best value and products for their loved ones,” said Mark Snyder, chief marketing officer for Kmart. “Even with last-minute shopping, we strive to offer quality products at low prices, so no matter how many friends and family members our shoppers still need to buy for, every family can live their Christmas story this year.”
A sample of Kmart last-minute deals for Dec. 22-24 include:
- Kodak M530 digital camera, sale $79.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Garmin Nuvi 265W navigation system, sale $99.99 (save $50)
- Verizon wireless prepaid camera phone, sale $14.99 (reg. $19.99)
- T-Mobile prepaid phone, sale $12.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Cozy socks, sale $4 (reg. $8)
- All Pink K women’s slippers, starting at $3.99
- NCAA men’s hoodies, sale $14.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Coleman men’s boots, sale $14.99 (select styles)
Extended Holiday Shopping Hours
Sears and Kmart will offer extended business hours at stores nationwide through Christmas Eve on Friday, Dec. 24.
Sears Last-Minute Holiday Store Hours (local time):
- Dec. 20-23: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Dec. 24: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Dec. 25: Closed
Kmart Last-Minute Holiday Store Hours (local time):
- Dec. 12-23: 6 a.m. to midnight
- Dec. 24: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Dec. 25: Closed
Shoppers can also take advantage of services such as buy online, pick up in-store, ship-to-store and free shipping options, all of which provide flexible solutions for customers during the hectic holiday rush. In-store pick-up capabilities include same-day ordering and pickup, and curbside pickup in select locations. Sears and Kmart will also be offering special shipping programs throughout the holiday.
Visit Sears.com or Kmart.com for more information and to find a location near you or shop online for the best deals of the holiday season.
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation is the nation’s fourth largest broadline retailer, with approximately 3,900 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, consumer electronics and automotive repair and maintenance. Sears Holdings is the 2010 ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner of the Year. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, and a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Lands’ End, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer, as well as the Apostrophe and Covington brands. It also has the Country Living collection, which is offered by Sears and Kmart. We are the nation’s largest provider of home services, with more than 12 million service calls made annually. Sears Holdings Corporation operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation. For more information, visit Sears Holdings’ website at www.searsholdings.com.
(1) Excludes TVs under 40″, Video game hardware, Bose, Onkyo, prepaid calling cards, iTunes, Sony DSLR, lenses, iPod, converter boxes, computers, Sony, Samsung, LG. Cannot stack with sears card offers (5% instant savings or 12 months no interest on total electronics purchases over $499). No price adjustments.