Seattle, WA (Profitable.com) Seattle-based Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP is…
The Mortgage Inspection Service is a vital mortgage document review and inspection service, designed for any homeowner about to refinance, or any individual about to purchase a home. The group’s Mortgage Document Inspection Service is actually a comprehensive written review of a proposed mortgage that offers a written analysis of the suitability of the type of mortgage product being offered, the interest rate being offered, and the fees being charged by the lender, or bank. The cost for the proposed refinance, or mortgage review, and report is $95, and the mortgage document audit typically saves the average US consumer about to finance or refinance a home hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. The Mortgage Inspection Service provides a homeowner about to finance or refinance a home with a narrative report detailing what mortgage fees are legitimate, and or what mortgage fees are junk or unwarranted charges. Homeowners about to refinance, individuals about to buy a home, or family or friends are encouraged to share this press release with their loved ones. For more information about the Mortgage Inspection Service please call 866-714-6466, or visit their web site at http://MortgageInspectionService.Com.
The Mortgage Inspection Service says, “Over the years we have saved thousands of consumers hundreds,if not thousands of dollars on each report we have done. There is no service even close to the Mortgage Inspection Service in the US.” The group says, “The only reason we do a consumer mortgage document inspection and review before a refinance or home loan finance, is to save consumers money and or to prevent them from being cheated.”
What does the Mortgage Inspection Service mortgage document inspection & review report include?
- The written report and review will focus in on if the home loan borrower or homeowner about to refinance is getting a fair interest rate.
- The mortgage document review report will analyze the interest rate and the mortgage product being offered to the consumer to make certain they are getting the best possible mortgage rate.
- The report will focus in on the fees being charged by the bank or mortgage broker.
- The report will focus in on the title insurance or escrow costs.
- The written mortgage document review uses the Good Faith Estimate the borrower gets before closing as the platform for its review.
- The cost of the report is $95 and the turn around time from start to finish is typically 48 hours or less. For more information a consumer or interested party can call the Mortgage Inspection Service anytime at 866-714-6466 or visit their web site at http://MortgageInspectionService.Com.
Credibility Matters: Americas Watchdog & or its Mortgage Inspection Service have been featured on CNN, CBS, NPR, and in Newsweek Magazine, Money Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, Good Housekeeping Magazine, CBS Market Watch, The Daily Telegraph of London, and numerous other national or international publications. For more information about the Mortgage Inspection Service anyone can call the group at 866-714-6466 or visit their web site at http://MortgageInspectionService.Com.