Athens, GA (Profitable.com) With Black Friday rapidly approaching, retailers hope…
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (Profitable.com) Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) stands behind every purchase with its hassle-free return policy, allowing holiday gift givers to shop with confidence knowing that any purchase at Kohl’s can be returned any time for any reason – with or without a receipt. This is just one more way Kohl’s offers shoppers industry-leading policies and customer conveniences throughout the holiday season.
“We know that customers are being responsible and resourceful in their holiday shopping and we want to remind them that they can shop with confidence, knowing that if someone on their list doesn’t love their gift, Kohl’s will gladly take it back,” said Julie Gardner, Kohl’s executive vice president and chief marketing officer. “Our industry-leading return policy is part of the total value that we extend to our customers – as we stand behind every purchase made in store and online at Kohls.com.”
Shop With Confidence – Kohl’s Industry-Leading Return Policy
- Kohl’s industry-leading return policy gives customers a quick, convenient and “no questions asked” experience.
- Customers returning merchandise with receipts or items purchased with Kohl’s Charge cards are eligible to receive full refunds or even exchanges.
- Customers with gift receipts will be granted an even exchange or Kohl’s merchandise credit for returned items.
- No receipt? No problem. Customers without a receipt will get a merchandise credit good toward anything in the store. Or, if a customer paid with a Kohl’s Charge or other credit card, Kohl’s can look up the purchase and give a full refund or even exchange.
- Kohls.com customers have the option to return items to either Kohls.com or at any Kohl’s store nationwide.
- Hassle-free returns on any item with no time limit.
The Perfect Gift, Every Time
Can’t decide what to get? A recent survey* from the National Retail Federation shows that gift cards, for several years in a row, continue to be the most requested holiday gift. Kohl’s offers an exciting assortment of gift cards and accessories at gift card centers near the checkouts, throughout the store and at Kohls.com.
In a variety of holiday and winter designs, Kohl’s Gift Cards are a reliable, convenient gift option for anyone on your list. There are no service fees and no expiration dates when purchasing or redeeming Kohl’s Gift Cards, which are available in store or on Kohls.com. Kohl’s also offers e-Gift Cards which can be purchased in any denomination on Kohls.com, and are delivered instantly via e-mail. Kohl’s Gift Cards and e-Gift cards are redeemable in store and online. Kohl’s continues to grow its selection of third-party gift cards available in store, including Subway, PF Changs, Best Buy, Home Depot, iTunes, Applebee’s, Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, Olive Garden and Red Lobster.
The More You Know, The More You Kohl’s
In addition to offering shoppers great gift card options and an industry-leading return policy, Kohl’s offers shoppers an unparalleled combination of even more incredible savings opportunities, other industry-leading policies and customer conveniences to help shoppers get the best values on quality brand merchandise. These unique tools and additional differentiators include:
Unparalleled Savings Opportunities
- Power Hours: Early Birds and Night Owls – During limited hours, Kohl’s offers its lowest prices of the week on select items or categories. The amount of extra savings varies, but the Early Bird and Night Owl prices are Kohl’s absolute best prices for that week.
- Kohl’s Charge – Kohl’s Charge customers receive a number of exclusive benefits. In addition to receiving extra savings on their first purchase, shoppers also receive Pick-Your-Day shopping passes and special event discounts with no brand exclusions throughout the year.
- Kohl’s Cash – During Kohl’s Cash promotions, shoppers get $10 for every $50 they spend, which can be used toward a future purchase with no brand exclusions. For example, the more you buy, the more you earn. Spending $200? Earn $40 in Kohl’s Cash. For the first holiday season ever, customers will be able to redeem Kohl’s Cash online in addition to in store.
- Only-at-Kohl’s Brands – Kohl’s powerful brand portfolio includes quality private and exclusive brands at exceptional values such as Simply Vera Vera Wang, LC Lauren Conrad, Food Network, ELLE Contemporary Collection, ELLE DECOR, Dana Buchman, Candie’s, Tony Hawk, Apt. 9, Chaps, Jumping Beans and SONOMA life + style.
- Kohls.com – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, gifters will have access to the exciting merchandise, tremendous values and customer conveniences available on Kohls.com, including an engaging gift shop experience, functionality for customer reviews and ratings and online redemption of Kohl’s Cash.
- Kohls.com Mobile – For the first holiday season ever, customers will have all of the great deals and merchandise available on Kohls.com right at their fingertips with the ability to access the site using their mobile devices.
- Extended Shopping Hours – Kohl’s opens early and closes late during key sales events throughout the season so shoppers can take advantage of great in-store savings when it’s most convenient.
- Kohl’s Kiosk – Buy, Save and Ship it for Free – New this year, Kohl’s Kiosks located in all stores make it easy to shop with confidence. Customers can choose from an expanded assortment of styles, sizes, colors and merchandise that may not be available in stores. In addition, items ordered from Kohl’s in-store kiosks ship free of charge in the U.S. to a customer’s home or to a gift recipient.
About Kohl’s Department Stores
Based in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. Kohl’s operates 1,089 stores in 49 states with a commitment to environmental leadership. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl’s has raised more than $150 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl’s Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com.
* 2010 Holiday Consumer Intentions and Actions Survey, National Retail Federation, October 2010