NEW YORK (Profitable.com) As American consumers continue to add private…
GRAPEVINE, Texas (Profitable.com) GameStop (NYSE:GME), the world’s largest video game and entertainment software retailer, is offering Black Friday shoppers the chance to check off their gift lists early. On Nov. 26, more than 800 stores nationwide will open at 12:01 a.m. to kick off the year’s most anticipated shopping event. The remaining 3,700 stores will open at 5 a.m. Customers should check in advance with their local store for exact times.
Night owls (or early birds!) arriving between midnight and noon can take advantage of several door buster offers, while supplies last. Available deals include:
- Get Madden NFL 11 or Medal of Honor free with the purchase of a new Xbox 360 4GB Console ($60 value)
- God of War I, II, and III free with the purchase of a new exclusive PS3 160GB console bundle ($80 value)
- Just Dance, Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort free with the purchase of a new black or white Wii system bundle ($90 value)
- Save 50 percent on select new titles and accessory bundles:
- Final Fantasy XIII ($19.99)
- UFC Undisputed 2010 ($19.99)
- Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii accessory bundles ($29.99 ea)
In addition, GameStop® PowerUp Rewards™ members will receive double points on purchases made between midnight and 5 a.m.
For a list of participating midnight locations, visit http://www.gamestop.com/blackfriday.
Note to News Media: For hot video game gift and purchasing tips for parents and gift givers: http://www.news2know.net/mnr/gamestop/hot-holiday-video-games.php. B-roll available upon request. Special media requests should be coordinated through GameStop Media Relations, (817) 424-2000, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
About GameStop Corp.
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is the world’s largest multi-channel video game retailer. GameStop’s retail network and family of brands include 6,606 company-operated stores in 17 countries worldwide, www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser based game site with more than 10 million monthly unique visitors, and Game Informer(R) magazine, the leading multi-platform video game publication. The company also sells video games and related merchandise at www.GameStop.com. General information on GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company’s corporate website.