Kohl’s is opening their doors at 3 a.m. this Friday…
MINNEAPOLIS (Profitable.com) The 96.5 million people who shopped Cyber Monday last year1 can find savings online a day earlier because once again, BestBuy.com is unleashing its specials on Sunday, Nov. 28. With free online shipping on hundreds of thousands of products until Dec. 21 and a variety of convenient in-store pickup options, it’s never been easier to shop the widest selection of technology gifts that will top holiday wish lists.
“We’ve heard from our customers that they’re shopping our online channels more than ever and checking back often to get the best deals on the latest tech gifts,” said John Thompson, senior vice president and general manager of BestBuy.com. “We’re committed to meeting our customers’ changing needs with a superior online experience and delivering the products we know they want at the best prices.”
As part of the 2-day Cyber Sale, Best Buy is discounting select items online including:
- 32″ LCD TV for just for $259.99
- Save $100 on a Dell laptop for $379.99
- Free GPS with 8GB iPod Touch
- Verizon HTC Incredible – free with 2 year activation ($599.99 reg price)
- Video Games for $34.99; plus buy 2 from select titles and get a free $10 gift card
- 15% Off Select Major Appliances
Additional Best Buy Cyber Week features include:
- A new hot Deal of the Day offer beginning Nov. 30 through Dec. 23. Available for only 24 hours, these deals offer online shoppers excellent value on the hottest holiday gifts such as TVs, gaming devices, mobile phones and computing.
- Free online shipping on hundreds of thousands of products through Dec. 21 to make it easier than ever for consumers to get their hands on the latest gifts, including all CDs, Blu-Ray and DVD movies as well as gaming software and accessories.
- Most of the Cyber Sale deals will also be available for store pickup with enhanced options such as same-day pickup in store, the ability to have someone else pick up the order or ship out-of-stock items to their local Best Buy at no additional cost.
- Cyber Week deals and comprehensive solutions will be made available across all online channels, including Best Buy’s mobile website, m.bestbuy.com.
- Customers can conveniently return BestBuy.com purchases to any Best Buy store
For more information on Cyber Monday, please visit www.bestbuy.com.
About Best Buy Co., Inc.
With operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, China, Mexico and Turkey, Best Buy is a multinational retailer of technology and entertainment products and services with a commitment to growth and innovation. The Best Buy family of brands and partnerships collectively generates more than $49 billion in annual revenue and includes brands such as Best Buy; Best Buy Mobile; Audiovisions; The Carphone Warehouse; Future Shop; Geek Squad, Jiangsu Five Star; Magnolia Audio Video; Napster; Pacific Sales; and The Phone House. Approximately 180,000 employees apply their talents to help bring the benefits of these brands to life for customers through retail locations, multiple call centers and Web sites, in-home solutions, product delivery and activities in our communities. Community partnership is central to the way we do business at Best Buy. In fiscal 2010, we donated a combined $25.2 million to improve the vitality of the communities where our employees and customers live and work.
For more information about Best Buy, visit www.bby.com and follow @BBYNews on Twitter.
1 From the National Retail Federation