WASHINGTON (Profitable.com) Carlson, a privately held, global hospitality and travel…
AUSTIN, Texas (Profitable.com) BedandBreakfast.com™, the leading online bed and breakfast directory and reservation network worldwide, today announced the winners of its sixth annual “Best of BedandBreakfast.com Awards” for B&Bs and inns.
Winners in each of the 25 categories, including the “Top Ten Overall—U.S. Bed and Breakfasts” and the “Best Innkeeper” are selected based on a unique algorithm that scans the more than 150,000 guest reviews on the site measuring not only the number, but also the quality of reviews posted on each property listing. Additionally, the tens of thousands of reviews are individually read by judges to ensure the selection of winners.
“As the economy begins to stabilize, travelers are being more selective when it comes to accommodations, often opting for the places that offer the best value and experience,” says John Banczak, HomeAway vice president, BedandBreakfast.com. “The Best of BedandBreakfast.com Award winners are loved and lauded by inngoers because the winning inns embody superior hospitality and affordability.”
The following is the list of the “Top Ten Overall—U.S. Bed and Breakfasts” as well as the “Best Innkeeper” award winners. For a complete list of winners, please visit www.BedandBreakfast.com and click on the link on the home page.
Top Ten Overall— U.S. Bed and Breakfasts
- Cloran Mansion, Galena, IL
- Chestnut Street Inn, Sheffield, IL
- Huron House, Oscoda, MI
- Garden Gate Get-A-Way, Millersburg, OH
- Sleepy Hollow Bed and Breakfast, Elysburg, PA
- Bloomsbury Inn, Camden, SC
- The Woodstocker Inn, Woodstock, VT
- Applewood Manor Bed & Breakfast, Castleton, VT
- Rabbit Hill Inn, Lower Waterford, VT
- Anchorage Inn B&B, Coupeville, WA
- Kim and Susan Egelseer, Americus Garden Inn, Americus, GA
- Maurice Norman & Glenn Gaylord, Park Avenue Manor, Savannah, GA
- Todd Allen and Tyler Horton, 1851 Historic Maple Hill Manor, Springfield, KY
- Junior and Robin Hester, Sobotta Manor B&B, Mount Airy, NC
- Loretta Coblentz, The Barn Inn, Millersburg, OH
- Marin and Allison, The Pines of Dresden B&B, Dresden, OH
- Alla Wilkins, Alla’s Historical Bed & Breakfast, Spa & Cabana, Duncanville, TX
- Stan & Kay Wasielewski, Granbury Gardens Bed and Breakfast, Granbury, TX
- Greg and Lori Dusenberry, The Inn at Tabbs Creek, Port Haywood, VA
BedandBreakfast.com, based in Austin, Texas, is a leading specialty travel website with detailed information on more than 11,000 bed and breakfast properties worldwide. The site helps travelers find the ideal B&B or small inn through informative descriptions, photos, and more than 100,000 consumer reviews, and make confirmed reservations instantly at nearly 2,000 properties. In addition, BedandBreakfast.com offers gift cards welcomed at more than 4,000 B&Bs in the United States and Canada, with no restrictions or blackout dates. The company also operates RezOvation, the industry leader in property management systems, online reservations, website design and internet marketing for the inn and B&B market.
BedandBreakfast.com is owned and operated by HomeAway, Inc., the worldwide leader in online vacation rentals, representing more than 540,000 paid vacation rental home listings across 120 countries.