ST. LOUIS (Profitable.com) For 40 million Americans, using contact lenses…
All week long, the Black Friday Deals Store will offer new doorbuster deals including a Nikon Coolpix for 50 percent off, up to 50 percent off select LeapFrog electronic toys and white gold princess cut diamond earrings for just $299.99
Seattle, WA (Profitable.com) Just days before Black Friday, Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) is adding even more great deals to its Black Friday Deals Store (www.amazon.com/blackfriday). The deals destination will continue to offer huge discounts on the season’s most popular products with free shipping* on millions of eligible items every day now through Black Friday weekend.
“In addition to offering great deals on some of the season’s hottest products, we will be watching Black Friday advertisements online and offline to ensure we’re meeting or beating the best deals out there,” said Sally Fouts, Amazon.com. “Shoppers who do decide to brave the crowds and the long lines in physical retail stores on Friday should use the Price Check by Amazon app in order to make sure they’re truly getting a good deal.”
Here are examples of some amazing deals that will be available at various times starting today through Black Friday weekend:
- Samsung 46-Inch 1080p LED HDTV: $799.99 (save $500)
- Nikon Coolpix P7000 Digital Camera: $249 (save $250)
- Canon PowerShot SX230HS Digital Camera: $199 (save $150)
- All phones from AT&T, Sprint and Verizon on sale for a penny at AmazonWireless (new activations only, two-year contract required)
- PlayStation 3 160GB Bundle w/ two free games (Rachet & Clank: All 4 One and LittleBigPlanet 2): $199 (save $150)
- Toshiba Satellite 14” laptop: $599.99 (save $150)
- TomTom XXL 5-Inch GPS: $99.99 (save $99)
- Samsung BD-D5700 Blu-ray Disc Player: $99.99 (save $80)
- AK Anne Klein Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Leather Watch: $29.99 (save $95)
- Save up to 60% off outerwear for Women, Men, Kids and Baby
- White Gold Princess Cut Diamond Earrings: $299.99 (save $399)
- Save up to $170 on Dyson vacuums
- Bodum Bistro Electric French Press Coffee Maker and Tea Dripper, Red: $49.99 (save $43)
- Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 8-Inch Cook’s Knife: $89.99 (save $60)
- Save 40% off select boots and slippers
- “Bridesmaids” (DVD): $5.99 (save $23)
- “The Lord of the Rings” Trilogy (Blu-ray): $49.99 (save $69.99)
- Schwinn Jasmine Girls’ Bike, Light Blue: $69.99 (save $70)
- Save up to 40% on select Angry Birds plush toys
- Save up to 50% on select LeapFrog electronic toys
- Popular album titles including “Watch the Throne” by Kanye West and Jay-Z, “Torches” by Foster the People and “Hands All Over” by Maroon 5 (MP3 Downloads): $4.99
The Price Check by Amazon App is available for iPhone and Android. Price Check users can easily scan a barcode, snap a picture, or say or type a product name to see prices from Amazon.com and its other online merchants, and to read Customer Reviews. Shoppers can then purchase the item with 1-Click ordering and have it delivered directly to their doorstep.
For more information about Amazon’s holiday deals and promotions, follow @amazon on Twitter and Amazon.com on Facebook.
The savings listed above are based upon list price.
*FREE Super Saver Shipping is available on eligible orders $25 and over.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished and used items in categories such as Books; Movies, Music & Games; Digital Downloads; Electronics & Computers; Home & Garden; Toys, Kids & Baby; Grocery; Apparel, Shoes & Jewelry; Health & Beauty; Sports & Outdoors; and Tools, Auto & Industrial. Amazon Web Services provides Amazon’s developer customers with access to in-the-cloud infrastructure services based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform, which developers can use to enable virtually any type of business. The new latest generation Kindle is the lightest, most compact Kindle ever and features the same 6-inch, most advanced electronic ink display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight. Kindle Touch is a new addition to the Kindle family with an easy-to-use touch screen that makes it easier than ever to turn pages, search, shop, and take notes – still with all the benefits of the most advanced electronic ink display. Kindle Touch 3G is the top of the line e-reader and offers the same new design and features of Kindle Touch, with the unparalleled added convenience of free 3G. Kindle Fire is the Kindle for movies, TV shows, music, books, magazines, apps, games and web browsing with all the content, free storage in the Amazon Cloud, Whispersync, Amazon Silk (Amazon’s new revolutionary cloud-accelerated web browser), vibrant color touch screen, and powerful dual-core processor.
Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, and www.amazon.es. As used herein, “Amazon.com,” “we,” “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results may differ significantly from management’s expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, international expansion, outcomes of legal proceedings and claims, fulfillment center optimization, seasonality, commercial agreements, acquisitions and strategic transactions, foreign exchange rates, system interruption, inventory, government regulation and taxation, payments and fraud. More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com’s financial results is included in Amazon.com’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent filings.